1. Service performs the functions of gathering information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) by voluntary information entered in forms,
b) by saving the cookies on the terminal devices (called “cookies”),
c) by saving technical logs at the web server.
2. In terms of data, being personal data under the provisions of the Data Protection, the data controller is the operator of the Site.
Information on forms
1. Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. Service may furthermore save the connection settings (marking time, IP address).
3. Data in the form are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
4. The data on this form may constitute personal data file, then the file is recorded by the Service Operator in the register maintained by the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
5. If the data in the form enable the identification of a natural person, that person is likely to access, modify and of abandoning processing of their data at any time. But perhaps it will result in lack of access to some of our features.
6. The data contained in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to process your request, service or business contact.
7. The data given in the forms can be forwarded to technically pursuing certain services in particular the provision of information about the holder of the registered domain entities operators of Internet domain names (especially the Research and Academic Computer Network i.b.r. NASK), services that support payments or other entities with whom the operator of the Service in this field works.
File Information cookies
2. Cookies (the cookies) are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use of the Site. Files of this type typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time on a terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity, which publishes Website cookies on the terminal and reaching an access to them is the operator of the Service or entities cooperating with him.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) to create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improvement of their structure and content,
b) the maintenance of the Service User’s session (after logging in), through which user does not have to retype his login and password on every page of the Website,
c) to remember the composition of the online store basket’s,
d) determining a user profile in order to display him matched materials advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: Session (session cookies) and fixed (persistent cookies). Session Cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Fixed Cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. Software to browse the web (browser) usually allowed by default to store cookies on the end user device. Service Users can change the settings in this respect. Internet browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies, -see the help or documentation web browser.
8. Cookies published in the equipment’s terminal of the Service Users and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners, as well as payment operators.
10. Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular, the Google Network to display ads tailored to the way in which you use the Service. For this purpose may keep information about the user navigation path or the time remaining on the page.
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to log into the server layer. These data are used only to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient service of provided hosting services.
2. Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition the entry may register:
a) the date of request,
b) the time to send a reply,
c) the name of the client station – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d) information on the errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e) the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) where there has been a transition to the Service by a link,
f) information on the user’s browser,
g) Information about the IP address.
3. These data are not associated with the individual persons visiting the Service.
4. The above data are used only for the purposes of administering the server.
Sharing and entrusting data processing
1. Data are made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data for identification of the individual are available off the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests in the scope of the request.
Managing Cookie Files by user
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings. Be warned that disabling cookies which are required for authentication processes, security, maintenance, user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the web pages.
2. Standard software for browsing web content by default, allows placement of “cookies” on the terminal. These settings can be modified in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the configuration of the web browser or inform about them each they are being submitted on the user device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of operating “cookies” are available in the settings of your web browser. For more information on managing cookies, please visit suppliers web browsers.
3. In order to manage the cookie settings, please select a web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions, if your browser/ system is not on the list, see the documentation or the manufacturer’s support: