GP Industry Support thanks to its rich experience also provides services for small and medium-sized enterprises, which do not have the person responsible for the purchase of machinery, or the company for economy reasons did not create a department dealing with these issues. Many companies are looking for new suppliers of machinery to expand their business. For this purpose, the GP Industry Support company have decided to extend our offer also by advice on the purchase of machinery or other specialized equipment.
The offer includes:
- identification of the client’s needs – the needs are considered individually, not en masse
- obtaining bids from potential suppliers taking into account the client’s needs
- technical analysis and price
- presentation to the client the best 5 offers with the suggestion of choice (all offers will be presented to the Customer – on a regular basis to inspect or in one directory)
- technical and price negotiations with the selected vendor
- preparation of schedule plan for the of investment
- supervision of timekeeping
- consulting during the commissioning of machines and production lines
- organization and supervision of installation
- final acceptance at the Customer
As you can see, offer advice on the purchase of machinery, equipment and complete lines addressed to companies that need assistance in the comprehensive management of the investment project is very complex. In accordance with our mission – we provide services honestly and fairly, remembering that our client is a company that hired us and not the supplier.
Thanks to the experience of previous years, we have contacts all over the world, and we speak English, German and Russian.
Cost of the service is always to be agreed and depends on the size of the investment as well as the complexity of the process.